Alliance Homeschool provides families with legal status to operate a Home School under Section 59-65-47 (3rd Option) of South Carolina's Education laws. We make sure legal guardians/ parents are in compliance with the following state standards:
- Legal status to operate your Home School in South Carolina
- Audit support in the event your Home School is questioned by the authorities
- Forms available via our Member's Only section of our web page or email to help you meet all the legal requirements for South Carolina
- Templates to help you with things like creating transcripts, diplomas, portfolios, and progress reports
- Membership cards available to print at any time via our Member's Only section of our web page.
- Access to a team of administrators (who are also homeschooling Mamas) dedicated to supporting you via email, text, or phone call.
- Free participation in the annual graduation ceremony for Kindergarten and high school seniors (gown included; cap and tassel NOT included).
- Online calendar of events via FaceBook and partnerships with Midlands area co-ops
- Free access to our support groups (park days, field trips, special events, etc.)
- Networking opportunities with other homeschoolers state-wide and locally
Click the link below to get started on your homeschool journey today!